8.01.2016

 S Y R A C U S E --- Talking with people my own age.... weird.





SISTER ANNIE HAYWARD AND SISTER BAILEY DEVRIES


So this week has been pretty eventful!!! Leaving Greenwich was so weird. I didn't feel like I had been there long enough to leave, it was sad. It was really hard to say bye to the people there but I made some life long friendships there and I can't wait to see all of them again!!

GREENWICH BRANCH


LOVE MY SISTER HAYWARD





SO... I DYED MY HAIR... that is new! I don't particularly love it... but it is growing on me. It was a last minute "I need a change" act. It is a change alright! Funny the things we do as missionaries to feel like we are switching it up when we are wearing the same clothes EVERYDAY! haha!!! :) I love it though!! Missionary life is the best life!!! :)
LOVE THIS BRANCH


Now... Syracuse!! Syracuse is so much fun! There are so many different types of people here! We are teaching SOOO many people. I have had more lessons in a day here then I have had in some weeks on my mission. It is definitely a good change! I absolutely love it!! Sister Dillard is such a great missionary too!! She is 20 and she is from Las Vegas. She is really good and talking about ANYTHING with EVERYONE! It is super cool we have conversations with everyone on the street! It is great! she is super bold and doesn't back down from an opportunity to talk about the gospel either.. Which is something I need to be better at! So this is a great learning experience.


SISTER DEVRIES AND SISTER DILLARD

I love the Sister's in the Zone too. We made phone calls this week to make sure everyone was doing okay and all is well in each area and it was so good. I got to talk to Sister Carruth!!! I miss her so much and can't wait to go on an exchange with her. She is such an amazing missionary and is just killing it up in Oswego!!! It is crazy! She hasn't moved yet and I have moved 3 times already!! SO crazy how each mission is sooo different even if your called to the same place!



"YOU'RE HEADED IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION"

WE are teaching a lot of people. I love them all!! I have only taught them each once though so I can't really tell you guys tooo much about them but I will next week!!! Mission life is great though!!! I am so grateful that I have been given this opportunity to learn and to grow again. Something that I have learned on my mission so far is that the Lord has provided us with exactly what we need to make it back and that is the Gospel. He wants each of us to return and it is not that hard. I have loved seeing the progress of those around me and also myself as I have really realized that truth! Thank you all for supporting me!!!




LOVE YOU GUYSSSSS!!!!! :)


SISTER DEVRIES


GOLDEN INVESTIGATOR
FIRST BIG CITY



LOVIN' IT IN SYRACUSE!







No comments:

Post a Comment