1.09.2017

2 0 1 7 - STRONGER

HELLO EVERYONE! :)
This week was great! We found 4 new investigators!!!! :) It was awesome!! I am loving working in New Hartford and in this winter season! I feel like the Lord knows that it is cold so if we are constantly working hard despite the cold He will bless us with many people to teach! We have also been tracting every day! Which is hard, tracting isn't the easiest thing to do but because we are doing the hard things we are seeing miracles.

We taught this lady named Maryanne; I oymed her on exchange one week and she was awesome! :) When we taught her the Restoration she was listening so intently and it was one of the best restoration lessons that we have ever given! It was awesome! She is such a sweetheart!!
THE DISTRICT

Then ERICA!! Do you guys remember her from Syracuse! She is doing great! It was so awesome to see here! I gave her the biggest hug! The girl is adorable!! :)

James!! I call him James the Mormon! Because.. that's what he is about to be! We taught him the restoration and he is SOOO Cool! He is soo ready and prepared! We asked him if he had read the Book of Mormon that we gave him and he read the first chapter and he gave the BEST synopsis of the First Chapter ever! It was really impressive! I was pretty proud of him! We are excited to see where it goes! :)

TY! She is a 14-year-old girl that wants to get closer to God. I love her a lot! she is sooo sweet! I taught her on exchange with Sister Rodriguez (whom I love to pieces) and we gave this girl the Book of Mormon and she was sooooo excited to read it! :) It was awesome!

SISTER DEVRIES AND SISTER RODRIGUEZ
Victoria is still doing amazing! We taught her about fasting this week and she isn't sure if she can do that but .. she will because she is just that awesome! :) We love her!!

Sandra! We had another lesson with her and taught her about the Book of Mormon and it was great! We testified to her that she can really be cleansed from all the guilt that she may feel as she reads the Book of Mormon. It was really powerful!

I love how much the book ofMormonn really changes our lives. We are able to truly feel God's love. I love that I am able to feel God's love instantly as I read the Book of Mormon and listen to what it teaches. It truly changes peoples hearts and is the only way that they will be able to be converted! I love you all and hope you have a great week!! :)

Sister DeVries

btw.. I am staying here in NEW HARTFORD!! with Sister Ferrin! :)









Our Office






No comments:

Post a Comment