2.09.2017

Four People!






I had a really awesome experience this week! With the new missionary schedule they are really stressing that we are out the door by 10 AM and there was a day that we had an early morning meeting and we still had to fit in studies and it was just a crazy busy day and we could have easily just made the excuse to not be out the door by 10. But we promised that we would do this when we accepted our call letter so we got out the door by 10 and our 10:00 appointment canceled and so we went to try a potential that we have had from the beginning of my time here in New Hartford. We found him my first night but haven't been able to see him since. But we tried him and on the way, I was kinda grumbling and just thinking "This person has never been here... I don't know what we are going to do anymore.." Then I had a thought pop into my head "claim". Then I thought about it and I realized Pres. Rogers always tells us that when we do what the Lord asks us to do we have claim to receive blessings. "I the Lord am bound when you do what I say." When I thought about that I just started praying asking for forgiveness for my negative thoughts and asked him to bless us. Told him about how hard it was to be obedient this morning but that we were going to do it and PHIL WAS THERE!!!!!!! It has been 10 weeks since we have seen this guy and he was solid. We got his number and he is going to come to the church with his family! His wife is interested as well! I know that the Lord is willing to bless us and give us our desires if we work for them by following his commandments!!









So I will just touch on a few highlights!!! Because I gotta get going! We are going fishing with the Elders and Bishop Bloss!!! But

We found 4 new investigators this week! :)

Victoria is still doing great! We had FHE with her family and the Malczyks this week it was great!! :)

Sandra is doing awesome as well! She loves the Savior so much and just wants to be able to relieve guilt from he past. Every time we come she says "Oh Hi Sisters!" then when we leave "God Bless you both" I love her so much!!

Daniel is doing well he is just the cutest little boy! :) We taught him the restoration this week!

JAMES!! We haven't seen him in a while but he is back!!! and man.. he is committed! I love James he has such a strong testimony of the scriptures already!!! :)

Norma! Oh, you gotta love her!! She gives us all her Spanish GOYA and lovin! She is the best! she loves learning and hates her church now haha!! :)



ZHANE is new!! She is so cute!! we tracted into her she is 19 and she knows that it is a sign that God sent us to her door! :) We love her!!

DORTHORIA AND HASHEEMAH!! I love them!!!!!! We tracted there door the first time and they were one of the not so interested but nice to let you back kinda vibe but man were we wrong!! They have been searching for this gospel! it was one of the coolest restoration lessons I have had! She was so happy! she said that she has studied with lots of churchs but ours feels the best!!! AWESOME HUH!!! It's true folks!!

Then Rylee!! I will tell you about her more next week but she is 19 she is going to Hamilton College and she just showed up to church yesterday on her own!! She is soooo cool!! :)

I wish I had more time but I don't!! I love you all!!! HAVE A GREAT WEEK!!!!!
























Love: Sister DeVries

No comments:

Post a Comment