5.15.2017

 Aida is a member! :)

Happy Mother's Day Mom, Family, and Friends. :)
*****sorry if this email is lame...I just talked to you yesterday****




I am so grateful for all the Mother figures in my life who have helped me be the person that I am today!! :) Thank you!! :)




This week was quite the adventure!!!! :) It was a blast having Sister Priest with us and she is the sweetest!! :) I am so glad that we got to have her with us. It was a blast.




Well... I am off to Fayetteville to be with Sister Christensen!  I am so excited!!! Fayetteville is going to be a blast!!!! :) A new adventure!! :) I am definitely going to miss Sister Anderson though and New Hartford. But it's okay... I will come here on exchanges!! haha!! :)




So I decided this is going to be a wrap-up email of some of the highlights from the past few months! :)




Well..First off I am being released as a Sister Training leader. Oh, what a blast it has been!! From being in the 'Cuse with Sister Dillard and talking with EVERYONE on the Streets to gaining a best friend with Sister Virgin and then coming here to New Hartford to love even more people.I didn't even think that there was room enough in this heart of mine. :) I loved being with Sister Ferrin and Sister Anderson!! It was a blast just learning from so many different people and most of all from all the Sisters. We have 50 sisters in the mission right now and I know about 90% of them through exchanges!! It is awesome!! :) I have been so blessed!! I am so grateful to be able to learn from all the Sister's in the mission. We have so many wonderful soldiers out here! :) I am sad to be released because I won't be around so many sisters and I won't go to Mission Leadership Councils. But I know that it is my time. :) The Lord needs me somewhere else.:)




I also am preparing myself to leave New Hartford. This place is my favorite! Oh, how I love all the people here!!! They mean the world to me! :)




We started off my time here pretty strong with our amazing investigator


VICTORIA! I went and visited her last night, she is doing well and is ready to get back on track and learn more and more. I really am excited for her!!!




GIOVANNE!! I love Gio and the Sevilla family so much! We went and saw them last night too and it was so much fun. They are going to try and convince President Rogers to have me come back to be there for Diaynises baptism! :) I love them a lot and I am going to miss their family so much. I have grown very close to them while I have been here. :)




NORMA!! Finding Norma our Peurto Rican!! OHHHH.. I love my Norma. She is soooo sad! It is definitely going to be hard to leave her but I sure love her a lot and I am so excited that I got to be apart of her growth! She is going to be baptized on July 5th!! It will be amazing!!



Sandra!! I love Sandra sooooooo much! I have grown very close to her. She reminds me of Grandma Pam a lot and we just click. She is just my favorite lady ever. She said this week. "I am ready for baptism. No matter what I go through, there is no going back from this church" I am so grateful for the experience I had with Sandra, from her not really having a strong belief in Christ's gospel to applying it daily in her own life.




Danny Martinelli is close to being baptized!! His family was completely inactive when I got her and know they are coming to church occasionally... not perfect but it's a step!! :)




Roger is preparing to be baptized and is so excited to get there soon.




Aida and the Benson family. They have changed my life. Aida is now a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. She is amazing!! I love her and I know that her kids will be members one day too!! She does as well. I am so excited to see where they go in life!!




Love you all!! And I love this area!! Have a great week!!







No comments:

Post a Comment